June 8-11, 2017
Thank you to the 272 classmates, 415 total including family members, who came from near and far, to Bill Nye ’77 who made us proud with his wonderful “sold out” lecture in Bailey Hall, to the musicians led by Geoffrey Gailey who entertained us with hits from the 70s at our Friday night reception, and to Sheryl Checkman who put together a fabulous slideshow retrospective of photos from our years on the hill. Thanks to everyone who sent in photos!
A huge and very special thank you to our tireless reunion committee Cara Kagan, Geoffrey Gailey, Halsey Knapp, Karen Wellin and Donna Copley.
Suggestions, Comments and Appreciation are all welcome
Contact Registration Chair:
Donna Copley ’77 at email@example.com
Just in case you missed reunion some of the events from reunion weekend were livestreamed and are recorded. You can check them all out on the alumni reunion website.
- We stayed in William Keeton House on West Campus.
- Thursday night we had a nostalgic welcome dinner catered by the Hot Truck.
- Friday’s reception was on Willard Straight Terrace featuring our Class of ’77 all-star musical review followed by a buffet dinner at Okenshields
- We had a class BBQ lunch at Beebe Beach
- followed by a wonderful presentation by our classmate, Bill Nye at Bailey Hall.
- Saturday’s reception was at the Big Red Barn, we took our class picture and had dinner at the Physical Sciences Building overlooking the Arts Quad, with a performance by After Eight and special photo slideshow retrospective of our years on the hill.
- finally we had a wonderful farewell brunch on Sunday morning.
You can also check out our Cornell Class of ‘77 Facebook Page to see photos and memories of the weekend. (You have to “join” the page to see the photos.) If you’re not into facebook you can check out other photos on the official Cornell Reunion page. You may also check out these 40th Reunion Google album photos (and add your own to them!)